BE Biotin: BETTER EVERYTHING for luxuriously healthy hair
Because I am always on the hunt for highly effective, natural, sustainable products that are easy to incorporate into my routine, I was thrilled when I came across BE Biotin.
BE, standing for BETTER EVERYTHING was developed by Giulia Heiman, who wanted to create a product that would combat the most common culprit of hair loss and thinning among men and women: the hormone dihydrotestosterone, also known as DHT.
BE Biotin and you: Better than Propecia?
With BE Biotin’s powerful proprietary blend of 5000mcgs of biotin, saw palmetto, pumpkin seed, and pygeum, these herbal ingredients have been shown to naturally lower DHT, replicating the effects of prescription drugs like Propecia, without the nasty side effects.
Not only does this supplement work to lower DHT, but it also works from the inside out, to strengthen hair strands and follicles, nails, and skin for a healthy, radiant glow.
Incorporating BE Biotin into your beauty and wellness routine:
As this is a one-a-day supplement (each bottle contains 35 capsules), it’s a painless addition to your current supplementation regimen.
I simply take one capsule each night before bed, with my other nightly supplements!
My results so far:
I’ve been taking BE Biotin for about 2 months, and have seen very good results in skin clarity, hair growth, and my nails are noticeably stronger and less brittle.
My remaining thoughts and comments:
- This is a great supplement that I enjoy taking, as the pills themselves are small, manageable V capsules.
- The packaging is chic, clean, and looks nice in your medicine cabinet or vanity.
- Ingredients are natural and sustainable, won’t harm your body or the environment.
- Easily affordable at only $32 per bottle for a month supply.
- This supplement is effective for both men and women alike, so you can share with your boyfriend, husband, etc.
- The bottles are small, making them easy to pack for travel, and won’t take up too much room.
- I started seeing results after the 2 week mark.
I am so glad that I came across this amazing product, and am able to share. Hopefully this will be helpful to those of you that are struggling with hair loss. Or if your hair isn’t its former glory and you’re looking for a boost, definitely give this a try!
After having tried dozens of hair supplements, I’m happy to add BE Biotin to my list of must-haves.
Have any of you tried BE Biotin? If you have any suggestions for other great hair supplements, leave them in the comments!
Also, check my other hair topic related posts.